Small business support activities for Mexico-EU trade
In the context of the relatively slow growth in trade between Mexico and the European Union compared to NAFTA trade levels, and considering the importance of small business for the generation of wealth and jobs in both markets, we are currently aiming to promote the growth of trade between both blocks with an emphasis on promoting small business involvement by supporting small businesses with consultancy, facilities in Mexico and the EU, interpreting services, and helping them make potential trade contacts.
Taking advantage of our facilities on both sides of the water, knowledge of the European and Mexican markets and business contacts, we believe we are ideally placed to contribute to an increase in trade by providing centralized integrated trade & investment services and consultancy. These services are particularly aimed at small business interested in or already doing business Mexico-EU. Our Trade & Investment arm offers the support of our offices in the European Union and in Mexico, which can greatly help business develop trade between Mexico and the European Union.
BASIC MENU OF SERVICES IN GUADALAJARA, MEXICO:
- Seek and arrange governmental economic support for your company from entities such as Mexican PYME funds and UK government support for trade visits, business contacts, etc.
- Analysis of the applicable EU Legislation and import requirements
- Handling the processes for securing said government support for your company.
- Personalized contact with potential trade contacts in the European Union and Mexico.
BASIC MENU OF SERVICES AT EUROPEAN OFFICES (London, Paris, Madrid, Geneva):
- Potential markets identification.
- Potential client searches.
- Delivery of presentations, pamphlets, samples, and other necessary information.
- Trade representatives in major European cities to facilitate direct business contacts.
- Elaboration of agendas of visits.
THE INVESTMENT REQUIRED TO ACCESS BASIC SERVICES IS:
The Basic Package cost is €4,500 plus VAT, payable in three instalments contingent on client’s satisfaction with our services’ performance and results, which are set according to a set of necessary tasks.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AT THE GUADALAJARA OFFICE:
- Market Reports & Studies
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development Programmes
ADDITIONAL SERVICE AT THE OFFICE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION:
- Elaboration of your product(s) multimedia presentation
- Personal assistant, translating, and interpreting services.
- Representation at Trade Fairs.
- Permanent representation with current and potential clients in the European Union.
THE INVESTMENT REQUIRED TO ACCESS ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- Market Studies: Quotation on request.
- Product(s) multimedia presentation in client’s own language: €750 plus VAT.
- Personal assistant, interpreting and translation services: €50 plus VAT per hour.
- Representation in Trade Fairs: Quotation on request.
- Permanent representation with current and potential clients in the European Union: €750 monthly plus VAT and expenses.
We are especially keen to promote and welcome companies engaged in the following business areas, though we are open to consider request for assistance from other industries:
- Flowers & ornamentals
- Decorative items
- Semiprecious Stones
- Natural Products
- Electronics components
- Education & Training (including management consultancy)
Headquarters Guadalajara, Mexico Ph.D. Marcelo Funes-Gallanzi
Treasury & Investment, London M.B.A. Anna Maria Vojin
Treasury & Investment, Madrid M.B.A. Rosanna Gonzalez Gerini